Saturday, September 27, 2008

 

Stargazer Lily

Wow have you really looked and smelled the lilies lately?

I am awestruck by the LIFE and
beauty of the Stargazer Lily.

I recently added some extra life beauty to my home
with a gorgeous pot.

Next time you are near some lilies, really look!
I mean really look and smell!!!

Plus remember when Jesus Christ talked about lilies?

Lu:12:27: Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Lu:12:28: If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?